Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to read and understand all of the terms and conditions of Bites of the Bluegrass LLC. By purchasing your ticket, accepting a ticket from another buyer, or accepting a ticket as a gift, whether on this website or via a partnering ticket sales site, you agree to participate on these tours at your own sole risk and agree that you are in reasonable health and will not hold Bites of the Bluegrass LLC or any of its affiliates, restaurants, bars, breweries, or distilleries liable for any accidents, mishaps, or food related illnesses or any other damages, the cause of which are potentially known or unknown. This includes any injuries traveling to and from the Tour. You also accept the following terms and conditions:
- 48 Hour Exchange/Refund Policy: Tickets can be refunded, exchanged for a different date, or transitioned to an e-certificate up to 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled tour time. Tickets cancelled within 48 hours of the tour or after the tour will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Arriving Late: Tour guides are not able to delay a tour’s start time for guests arriving late. Please make sure to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Weather Conditions: We conduct tours rain, snow, or shine. You are responsible for yourself and your own safety. If you have purchased a ticket and decide you do not want to continue with the tour within 48 hours of the tour start, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket.
- Food Consumption: We are able to accommodate some dietary restrictions. You are responsible for making Bites of the Bluegrass aware of any restriction at the time of purchase. Bites of the Bluegrass LLC is not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on its tours. Bites of the Bluegrass LLC acts solely as an agent in arranging tours, venue visits, and other services. It does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, or providing services for any tour or by any associated restaurant or shop or its employees.
- Right to Distribute Media: You agree to grant the Bites of the Bluegrass LLC irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken you may appear in, as related to the tour (“Material”). Bites of the Bluegrass LLC has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize, or use an any other way, the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material. You agree that Bites of the Bluegrass LLC shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights and interest in the Material, including copyright thereof.